(441) 294 1533
Craig is a Director and Head of the Litigation Department. He has significant experience acting across a breadth of civil litigation matters. His practice focuses primarily on employment and personal injury matters but he is a regular advocate before the Supreme Court and Magistrates' Court on contractual, property, construction and landlord & tenant disputes.
Craig appears before the Court of Appeal and regularly before the Employment Tribunal and Human Rights Commission Boards of Inquiry in Bermuda on behalf of local individuals and companies in relation to employment and human rights matters.
Craig was the Chairman of the Permanent Arbitration Tribunal and Essential Industries Disputes Tribunal from 2013 - 2021 and is presently a member of the Employment and Labour Relations Tribunal.
Some of the many reported decisions in which Craig has represented parties before the Supreme Court since 2003 include:
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (Bermuda) Ltd v Minister of Economy Trade & Industry and the BIU (judicial review)
- Sino-JP Fund Co Ltd v Pacific Electric Wire & Cable Co Ltd & ors (minority shareholder)
- Thomson v Thomson & Colonial Insurance Co Ltd (personal injury)
- Harvey v Warren (personal injury)
- Douglas v Trott & Slater (construction dispute)
- Saunders v Farquharson (property dispute)
- Ashley Trust v Tavares (property dispute)
- Taalib-Din v Smith (revocation of will)
- Coralisle Group Ltd –v- Caesar (employment)
BA (Hons) in History
Lancaster University, England, 1995
Common Professional Examination
University of the West of England, England 1997
England & Wales (now not practising), 1999